[kura-dev] IBM Watson IoT Cloud connector for Kura

Hi all,

I've just installed the Kura development environment, with the goal of writing and contributing a cloud connector for the IBM Watson IoT Platform.  There are a lot of packages :-), so I'm a bit lost as to where to start.  I thought I might easily find templates in the form of the AWS and Azure IoT connectors, but if they're there, I haven't found them.

Can anyone give me a head start please?

Thanks!

--
Ian Craggs
Eclipse Paho Project Lead & Mosquitto Committer

Back to the top