Re: [kura-dev] Kura Driver for OPC/DCOM

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for your interest in Kura Drivers. So far, there is no driver available to communicate with OPC DCOM enabled devices but it would not be difficult to develop such a driver extension for Kura.

As Eclipse community always encourages contribution from the interested parties, we would like to encourage you to develop such Kura Driver for OPC DCOM communication.

If you need any further information regarding developing such driver extension, please feel free to visit Kura GitHub page or contact us at the mailing list.

Meanwhile if any such development commences in Kura, we would definitely update you.

I wish you belated "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Thanks and Regards,

Amit Kumar Mondal
Phone: +49 160 9100 3436  Email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: arsenalnerk   GitHub: amitjoy
Blog: blog.amitinside.com