[kura-dev] changing config from outside kura

Hi,

We would like to be able to change the kura config admin information (i.e. some persistent data for some components) from outside of a running kura instance.   For example, from a shell script.  The idea is to automate some of the configuration of our components prior to deployment.

Is there an API for this...or some other procedure?  I wasn't able to find with casual search, so forgiveness if it's there and I didn't find.

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top