[kura-dev] Disabling cloud service?

Hi,

In Kura 2.1.0...

I would like to temporarily disable the Kura Cloud service....i.e. to prevent the MqttDataTransport from connecting to any broker at all.  I don't want to stop or remove the bundles...as they need to be there...but in some deployment situations I would like to prevent the MqttDataTransport from attempting to connect at all.

I went to the Cloud Services UI /MqttDataTransport tab, but the broker-url can't be empty (which is the thing that I tried).  Is there some other way to temporarily disable the MqttDataTransport on start?

Scott

Back to the top