From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of John Read <john.read@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:21:14 AM
To: Kura Developers mailing list
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] kura update from 2.0.2 to 3.0.0

Hi Dave,
thanks for your prompt reply.

The kura.log and kura-console.log are both clean. There are several bundles marked as unsatisfied , but I would not expect any to be relevant to us: 10 x org.eclipse.kura.wire bundles, and org.eclipse.kura.camel.cloud.factory.Cloudfactor and org.eclipse.kura.asset. All our bundles are active, but do not appear in the webadmin Services.

The other effect that probably comes from this same problem is:
The call within one of our bundles, which previously returned ok, now returns null:
 "final ComponentConfiguration config = mConfigurationService.getComponentConfiguration("com.omsense.shepherd.OsgiShepherd);

although the bundle service is registered:
  {com.omsense.shepherd.OsgiShepherd}={announceMdns=true, component.name=com.omsense.shepherd.OsgiShepherd, gatewayName=__PRODUCT, defaultGatewayName=__PRODUCT, announceUPnP=true, language=en, connectAsTarget=true, kura.service.pid=com.omsense.shepherd.OsgiShepherd, service.pid=com.omsense.shepherd.OsgiShepherd, mqttSourceServerPort=1883, component.id=48, service.id=172, service.bundleid=125, service.scope=bundle}

regards
John