[kura-dev] ConfigurableComponents

Howdy,

Are there Kura examples that show the use of the org.eclipse.kura.configuration.ConfigurableComponent?

Is it possible to plugin to the kura web interface using ConfigurableComponent?  i.e.  so that we can create/add a service that is a ConfigurableComponent, and the ui will appear in web Services section...provide a UI, and allow the configuration of our service similar to ClockService, MqttDataTransport service, PositionService, etc?   If that's a possibility, any examples of doing that?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top