Re: [kura-dev] Issue #245 and Maven DP plugin

Hi Jens,
The “additionalDependencies” sounds just right.

Thanks a lot.

regards
John Read

On 05 Sep 2016, at 17:14, Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello John,

yes, there is, and not there isn't ;-) I do admit that the documentation is sparse.

Either you make the "osgi-dp:build" call part of an Eclipse Tycho feature, in which case it will simply add all direct features. Or you can use the "additionalDependencies" element described here [1]. All those dependencies (if they are OSGi bundles already) will become part of the DP.

If your dependencies are in a local P2 repository, then you do need to add this repository (layout = p2) so Tycho would pick it up.

What is currently is not possible is a way to simply scoop of OSGi bundles from a directory location. But please feel free to open an issue [2] describing your use case and I think this could easily be added.

Cheers

Jens