De : <kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de "Carrer, Marco" <marco.carrer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 22 mars 2016 10:29
À : "kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [kura-dev] Eclipse Kura / Apache Camel Integration

Dear all,
    we are please to announce that we are working on integrating Apache Camel into Eclipse Kura.

Apache Camel brings more flexibility to the Kura publishing stack.

You can read more about the use cases and the integration architecture in the Eclipse Kura Wiki [1] or from the slides presented by Henryk at the recent EclipseCON [2].

As usual, feedback and comments are welcome; we are especially interested in your favorite Apache Camel components [3] that you would like to have pre-packaged into Kura.

Happy Kura coding,
-Marco