Re: [kura-dev] eclipse 1.3.0 missing equinox-3.8.1 p2 metadata

Hi John,

I just checked and can confirm the problem. I will try and get an updated user workspace available within the next couple of days. I will respond to this message when it is available. If you need it sooner, let me know.

Thanks,
—Dave