Re: [kura-dev] New Kura project lead

Thank you Wayne.

Congratulations Dave!

-Marco

On Dec 12, 2014, at 7:38 PM, Wayne Beaton <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The project lead election for David Woodard is complete.

Thanks, David, for stepping into the role!

Wayne

(please note that I am using my special magical powers to post to this list without actually being subscribed; i.e. I won't see any replies to this message unless you specifically copy me)

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
@waynebeaton