Re: [kura-dev] Kura on wlan0

Did you install Kura using the Debian package? The package has iw as well as other tools needed to manage Wifi listed as dependencies. This should be all you need to manage WiFi. You can try ‘apt-get install -f’ to see fix broken dependencies.

Can you paste the output of ‘lsmod’? This should list the kernel module being used by your WiFi driver. Are you able to configure WiFi without Kura?

I have not seen a non-nl80211 device cause a complete lockup of a RPi. This would indeed be a problem. I am out of the office until Wednesday, but will check this first thing when I return.

Thanks,
—Dave