Re: [kura-dev] Errors in the eclipse project after importing kura

Hi Chan,

This is an issue with the Tycho connector, read more about it here [1]. This error will not prevent Kura from building or running. If you want to get rid of the errors add the below code to the affected POM and edit the necessary elements. You can also right click on the error in Eclipse and have Eclipse add this code for you. I will make a note to go through the POMs and add this were necessary.

<pluginManagement>
<plugins>
<plugin>
 <groupId>org.eclipse.m2e</groupId>
 <artifactId>lifecycle-mapping</artifactId>
 <version>1.0.0</version>
 <configuration>
   <lifecycleMappingMetadata>
     <pluginExecutions>
       <pluginExecution>
         <pluginExecutionFilter>
           <groupId>some-group-id</groupId>
           <artifactId>some-artifact-id</artifactId>
           <versionRange>[1.0.0,)</versionRange>
           <goals>
             <goal>some-goal</goal>
           </goals>