From: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Kusters
Sent: maandag 7 juli 2014 09:38
To: kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kura-dev] Licensing of libraries

Hi,

My employer (Sioux) will be distributing Kura in a commercial product. The Eclipse Public License, under which Kura is licensed, allows this (with some specific conditions). However, Kura uses a number of other libraries, not all of which use the EPL. Is there a list available of libraries that Kura uses and their respective licenses?

Also, is this mailing list the best place to ask such questions?

Best regards,
Frank Kusters
Sioux Embedded Systems