From: David Woodard [mailto:david.woodard@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: vrijdag 4 juli 2014 00:14
To: kura-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; Frank Kusters
Subject: Re: [kura-dev] Can't get Kura to compile in Eclipse

Hello Frank,

Yes, we need to update that part of our documentation as well. The CAN project is not included in the standard Maven build. To build the CAN project, issue the command:

mvn -f manifest_pom.xml clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Pcan

The can profile will create the jar file you are missing.

Thanks,
--Dave