[kuksa-dev] Receive data from truck's OBD port and upload data to Kuksa cloud

Hi community,

I am thinking to connect Kuksa hardware to a truck’s OBD port and upload data to Kuksa cloud? Do you think any one or company would want this solution?

I googled but it seems there is nowhere I can buy Kuksa hardware, so I made my own CAN/OBD hardware:

Theoretically this Kuksa hardware can be connected to OBD port of any vehicle and powered by OBD port.

Again, do you think any one or company would want this solution which is to receive CAN/OBD data from the vehicle like a truck and upload to Kuksa cloud? Thanks.

Xuebing Wang

Back to the top