Re: [kapua-dev] Installation error

It shows "no such directory available".

I opened the folder and there wasn't any shell script.

On Mar 9, 2020 6:14 PM, "Mezzasalma, Claudio" <Claudio.Mezzasalma@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It’s a shell script, so you run it in your terminal emulator. The script will take care of calling Docker Compose.

--

Claudio Mezzasalma | Eurotech

Da: <kapua-dev-bounces@eclipse.org> per conto di "ramraj.shankar@hsrw.org" <ramraj.shankar@hsrw.org>
Risposta: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@eclipse.org>
Data: lunedì 9 marzo 2020 11:55
A: kapua developer discussions <kapua-dev@eclipse.org>
Oggetto: Re: [kapua-dev] Installation error

Thank you.

I was able to resolve it.

How do I run the command:

Kapua/deployment/docker/docker-deploy.sh

in Docker Compose?

Thank you,

Ram.

On Mar 9, 2020 2:17 PM, "Mezzasalma, Claudio" <Claudio.Mezzasalma@eurotech.com> wrote:

The error shows you already have your local port 3306 bound to some service (probably a local SQL Server running). In order to perform Integration Tests when building Kapua you need to have all the ports required not bound to any process. If you don’t need integration tests, just skip them by adding -Dmaven.test.skip=true when building with Maven.

--

Claudio Mezzasalma | Eurotech