[kapua-dev] Kapua - Service release 1.0.3

Hi all,

  in order to fix some issues we found while using the platform we planned a new service release for December 21st 2018.

This is a service release of Eclipse Kapua. The primary purpose of this release is to provide some fixes for the following components:

  • Admin Console
  • Swagger UI
  • Service Events

Detailed release notes will be provided as part of the new release.

A GitHub project [1] have been created to track changes.

[1] - https://github.com/eclipse/kapua/projects/11

Stefano

Back to the top