Re: [kapua-dev] Docker compose deployment

Hi guys,

I tried Dejans docker-compose stuff at Stefanos fork and it worked fine. Cool stuff.
I found only small documentation points to improve and was little wondering that the docker-compose -up was in the shell script.

I found another UI console problem, but I am unsure if this is really a bug. Going to verify that if the branch is on the official Kapua repo.

BR Mehmet