From: kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <kapua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 2:04:06 PM
To: kapua developer discussions
Subject: [kapua-dev] Sharing our event proposal using transacted JMS events

As discussed in the meeting on Monday I am sharing our proposal of using transacted JMS events for implementing the Kapua service event model.

The document is here:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NRQl-6KPPK-3rNYOWWtwtKR2oc9_Hpc1u7jO1WURhlM

And the GitHub repository hosting the proof-of-concept:

   https://github.com/ctron/dtms-poc

As you can see, this proposal can be implemented in around 200 lines of code, using enterprise proven, standardized technologies. So this is nothing Kapua specific, but a plain and simple solution.

    Kudos go to Dejan Bosanac for proposing this approach.

Feel free to comment.

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top