Re: [kapua-dev] Accessing the broker topics using wildcard

Thanks for the answer!

So using the kapua-sys user seems to work. I guess for a PoC that would be enough.

Cheers

Jens

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:21 AM, Modanese, Riccardo <Riccardo.Modanese@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jens,

currently the Kapua ACL schema doesn’t allow to subscribe (and also publish) outside the users accounts namespace except for the system administrator (kapua-sys).
What I can suggest is to use a uses that has the account "administrator role”, so a user with account manage, device manage and broker connect rights.
In that way this user is allowed to subscribe account/# and CTRL/account/# and to receive all the messages published by all the devices of that account.

Cheers

Riccardo