Re: [kapua-dev] GWT 2.4 seems to require Java 6

Actually downgrading Java wasn't such a big effort after all.

I agree that upgrading sounds like a great idea at first. But this could turn out into some kind of effort. Especially with this version of GXT not being compatible with newer GWT versions.

And AFAIK the web console based on GXT will be replace anyway, so I am not sure if we should put that much effort in an upgrade.

We can still do that if there is interest in that.