[kapua-dev] Supporting Kapua Team

Hi colleagues,

this Mehmet from Germany. Iam looking forward to support and contribute to Kapua, but I am a little unsure where to start.
I am also contributer/maintainer at openHAB (embedded + cloud) and one of the initial founding members of openHAB Foundation.

Currently I am working for Porsche and I am in a Startup, but want to support kapua out of my private activities.
I dont wanna say Iam an expert, but I got knowledge in embedded Java (OSGi) and also Cloud (AWS/Nodejs/etc) skills I can bring in.

@Dejan/Henryk:
Let me please know where I can start and dig in. So I can help push things forward as far I am able to.

Which task can I take over as new kid on the block?

BR Mehmet
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Mehmet Arziman

Back to the top