Re: [kapua-dev] Database cleanup with liquibase

Hi Andrej,

Adding Kapua Dev list to CC, as other developers might ask similar questions.

Now broker applies [1] schema changes to the database on startup. So try to avoid executing scipts manually and let Liquibase do the job :) .

If you would like to clean database to empty state, use this [2] script.

I will be removing all the other drop scripts and have this single uber clean script instead. So we will end up with:
- create/seed scripts in classpath under liquibase/*.sql (those are executed by Liquibase)
- uber clean script [2] (this one is executed manually by developers or in unit tests)

Cheers!