[kapua-dev] Questions from Open IoT Challenge Participants

Hello Kapua devs,

As a reminder, we have a Slack channel for Open IoT Challenge participants. They have been exploring or using Eclipse Kapua to build their challenge solutions and had some questions. Let us know if you'd like an invitation to join and help the participants directly. The competition ends next Monday.

Here's some of the questions we received from some of the participants. It might be a good idea to start an FAQ section on the Eclipse Kapua website.

1. Is there any tutorial for deploying Kapua on Openshift online?

2. How to connect devices to Kapua?

3. Is there a Kapua public sandbox available for testing?

Regards,
Roxanne
--

Roxanne Joncas