Re: [kapua-dev] Kura Connection Status

Hi,
I have actually the same problem, I'm running the Kapua demo script and Kura emulator from eclipse. I have configured Kura with the MQTT broker and the Kura status shows connected. I also can see MQTT messages from Kura to Kapua. On the Kapua side though, I don't see any indication of this Kura device at all.

Frank, you wrote you see it is listed in Kapua. Did you have to do any configuration on the Kapua side to make that happen?
Did you find a way to make Kapua understand Kura is connected?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Alon