[kanto-dev] Reg - Kanto's update manager

I am running leda in raspberry Pi 4. We figured out how to perform container updates locally in the device level. Can you provide us some information about how to do container update remotely using azure IoT hub or some other means. Is cloud connector needed for performing remote updates? We see that it is disabled in the M3 release. Is there an alternate for cloud connector to have the cloud connectivity?

Back to the top