[jwt-dev] JWT Release Review Slides

Hi all,

please find attached a first version of the release review slides for Galileo. This is the long set of slides, as discussed before we also need a short set with a summary about our project. But I would like to finish the long set before, so we can simply take the best out of it for the other set of slides ;-)
You'll find that there are still a lot of TODOs in the PPT. If you find some time, I would be happy if you could spend some time and integrate a description about the new features, etc.

Thanks and best regards,

Florian