[jts-dev] Inquiry about JTS 1.20.0 Release Timeline

Dear JTS Development Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the upcoming release of JTS, specifically version 1.20.0. As of now, our organization is utilizing version 1.19.0, and we are interested in understanding the timeline for the release of version 1.20.0.

We have been made aware that version 1.20.0 includes essential bug fixes that are not present in the current release, 1.19.0.
These bug fixes are crucial for our system's stability and performance. Therefore, we are eager to incorporate the improvements and enhancements offered by the upcoming release.

Could you kindly provide us with information on when we can expect the official release of JTS version 1.20.0?
Additionally, if there are any release notes or documentation available for this version, we would greatly appreciate access to those materials to better understand the changes and improvements.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to your prompt response. If there are any further details or steps required from our end to facilitate the transition to version 1.20.0, please do not hesitate to inform us.

Best regards,

Sunil Chormale

Back to the top