Re: [jts-dev] JTS 1.19 released!

Big thanks to Martin and everyone who contributed to this update!

Also thanks to Jim Hughes who started the release steps last month (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.jts/releases/1.19.0). I would also like to thank my employer GeoCat and the OSGeo Bolsena code sprint for some time to through the release steps yesterday.

The JTS project is small and there are many ways to contribute if you would like to help out.

Jody