Re: [jts-dev] When is the next release of jts-core?

No fixed schedule, I think several us are trying to fit a release in between our day jobs.

A release was proposed last month, but perhaps I got the version number wrong: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.jts/releases/1.18.3

The eclipse foundation changed their procedures a bit so it is unclear to me if approval is still required or if we just go for it.
--
Jody Garnett