Re: [jts-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Modify JTS Core to use a logging framework

I would suggest separating the submissions - one for functional changes (the GeometryStrategies change) and one or more for the logging/stack dump related changes.  I also wonder if the output is limited to test code, and if so if this should simply be separated into a distinct jar from the operational code.