[jts-dev] Next release and GeometryFixer

Hello JTS devs

I'm very interested in using the new GeometryFixer that is in the 1.18.2-SNAPSHOT. My testing so far has shown it works well for the invalid geometries that I've asked it to fix.

Is there any timeline for the 1.18.2 release?

Regards

Glenn

--
Glenn Walbran
Software Developer

Catalyst IT - Expert Open Source Solutions
DDI: +64 4 803 2343 | Mob: +64 21 211 1301 | Tel: +64 4 499 2267 | www.catalyst.net.nz

Catalyst Logo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information. If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.

Back to the top