Re: [jts-dev] Possible bug in the CoordinateXYM class?

On 11/24/20 9:59 AM, Eivind Rønnevik wrote:
<mailto:jts-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

I have been trying to read a shapefile using the Geotools libraries, but I get an exception like this when I attempt to iterate the features:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid ordinate index: 3
at org.locationtech.jts.geom.CoordinateXYM.setOrdinate(CoordinateXYM.java:146) at

haven't actually dug into your problem, but there's a Pr open on geotools concerning shapefiles with measures that may be of interest
see https://github.com/geotools/geotools/pull/3219

Back to the top