Re: [jts-dev] JTS 1.17.0 released!

Congratulations everyone, I note that downstream projects are starting to pick up the new release.

Thus far no issues have been found with the small API change:
Change Polygon getExteriorRing and getInteriorRingN accessors to return LinearRing.

You will not have to change your source code but out of an abundance of caution we do ask you to recompile! In this case we are being sensitive to the bytecode being produced.
--
Jody Garnett