[jts-dev] WKTReader problem after update

I am attempting to update to the latest release, and it is failing.  The issue is in a call to

new WKTReader().read(wkt);

where wkt is a very large (42k) polygon.  This worked fine in 1.13*.  So two questions

1) Is there a 'migration guide', or an expectation that one is not needed?

2) Has anyone else had issues?

I'll see if changing this helps, but the one oddity I see in my data is the element looks like

POLYGON((y x, y x, ... , y x))

which at first glance seems OK based on the docs.

Back to the top