[jts-dev] state of jts 2018 presentation

Finally posted slides from this years foss4g presentation:
- https://www.slideshare.net/jgarnett/state-of-jts-2018

Thanks for to Rob for presenting with me (and finding me where I was hiding at lunch), and to James and Martin who were contributing remotely to this slide deck.

The presentation has a good look at how our locationtech cloud technologies are pushing at what our geometry library can do, the recent XYZM support, and a good description of the challenge and opportunity ahead for JTS 2.0.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top