Re: [jts-dev] 1.16 jar files?

Hello,

I've been trying to get the latest JTS release here

and have some questions.

1. Is it possible to get the 1.16.0 release containing the built jar files? For example, 1.15.0 has (in addition to the source)

jts-release-1.15.0-bin.zip

which contains jar files, but 1.16.0 does not have this file (only has source). I'm sure I could build the jar files from source, but it would be more convenient to just download the jar files.

2. Is there a reason the contents of the lib directory in jts-release-1.15.0-bin.zip does not match https://github.com/locationtech/jts/blob/master/USING.md? The lib directory of the zip file contains:

commons-lang3-3.7.jar
jdom2-2.0.6.jar
json-simple-1.1.1.jar
jts-core-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
jts-io-common-1.15.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

whereas the User Guide lists

jts-core
jts-io-common
jts-io-ora
jts-io-sde
jts-tests
jts-app

Is this because of the statement "The following modules ... are not built by default"?

Thank you,

Eric Angle

Back to the top