Re: [jts-dev] GeometryFactory and PrecisionModel

Updated the FAQ page.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:14 AM Martin Davis <mtnclimb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is covered by a FAQ question: https://locationtech.github.io/jts/jts-faq.html#D6

But Bjorn's excellent observation needs to be added.  I will do that.

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 10:12 AM Martin Davis <mtnclimb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Exactly right, Bjorn.

Would be good to be more explicit about this in the Javadoc.