[jts-dev] Closing in on the JTS 1.15.0 release

Hi all,

Martin, Jody, and I chatted tonight about the 1.15.0 release.   We are planning on cutting the release on Tuesday, November 21st.  We are tracking a few remaining issues for the release here (https://github.com/locationtech/jts/milestone/1).

After we wrap up those issues, we'll release artifacts to Maven central, etc.

As a note, for managing contributions, Eclipse requires that contributors fill out an agreement (https://www.eclipse.org/legal/ECA.php).

Let us know if you have any issues with the nightly JTS 1.15.0-SNAPSHOT nightly build!

Cheers,

Jim

Back to the top