[jts-dev] Gitter <-> matrix <-> IRC

I've created a matrix room and bridged it to the Gitter chat.
See https://matrix.to/#/#jts:matrix.org

Matrix is an open technology and allows bridging to different networks.

The plan is to further bridge these to IRC but before doing that I
think it would be worth registering the IRC channel, and if we want
that to be #jts on Freenode it takes an approval by Freenod Staff.

In order to get that approval we need a formal project representative
to send the following information to projects@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've pre-filled some parts, please add what's missing

  # About your project
  Your project name: JTS Topology Suite
  Your project blurb:  a Java library for creating and manipulating vector geometry

  Links to places we can find out more about your project:

    Git Repo: github.com/locationtech/jts
    Mailing List: locationtech.org/mailman/listinfo/jts-dev
    LocationTech Home: locationtech.org/projects/technology.jts
    GitHub web pages: locationtech.github.io/jts/
    Gitter Channel: gitter.im/locationtech/jts

  # About you and your staff
  Your NickServ account (primary group contact): [PLEASE SPECIFY THIS] (I'm available as strk for this if you want)
  Your relationship to the project:
  NickServ accounts of alternate group contacts:

  # About freenode
  Channels you'd like to claim (typically #projectname): #jts
  Channel namespaces you'd like to claim (typically #projectname-*): #jts-*
  Cloak namespaces you'd like to claim (typically projectname/*): jts/*

  Notes you may wish to read:
  * Group registration: https://freenode.net/groupreg
  * Information on freenode policies: https://freenode.net/policies

Thank you.