[jta-dev] Reviewing the current status of committers on Jakarta Transactions

Hi,

If you are a committer on Jakarta Transactions but are no longer able to work on the project, please can you let me know so we can work on removing you as a committer. Please take a look at our page [1] for insight.

I would assume we will move those people to Historical Committers. If you would subsequently like to become a committer again you will need to be re-elected.

Please can you let me know in the next 6-8 weeks?

Thank you,
Tom

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jta/who
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#elections-committer