Re: [jta-dev] Possible release of jakarta.transaction-api 1.3.4?

Hi,

Please can I ask a project committer [1] to provide a review for https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/193??

Having this will move towards a 2.0.1 also being able to be produced so that we can follow an upstream first approach and have a micro available for Jakarta EE 9 as well as Jakarta EE 8.

Many thanks,
Tom