Re: [jta-dev] Requesting a review for syncing commits

Just to close the thread that this is completed and no longer required.

Thanks,
Tom

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 at 15:13, Tom Jenkinson <tom.jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please can I ask for a review from a Jakarta Transactions commiter on:

I don't propose to merge this PR though as it we now have commits on master now that were not part of RC1 and so the history will be confusing. That said I would find it useful to know whether we can merge PRs with commits from jta-bot for future releases. However, perhaps we could wait for until RC2 is released and do it then instead as that one could be merged.

I will add comments to the GitHub issue too.

Thanks!
Tom

Back to the top