Re: [jta-dev] Converting Specification Documents

One thing I haven't done in pull 97 (the initial import) is that the change made to some hyphenation in JTA 1.3 spec https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jta-api/pull/97/commits/a7e6299b32e09eedab81fa798290520c2ef2e234#diff-cf9dc5208e60c322e6fac0bee4a45f72R491 was also reflected in the change log at the bottom of the document but associated with 1.2, so in other words the changelog for JTA 1.2 was altered to change the hyphenation of "onephase-optimized" to "one-phase optimized".

Do people thing that to be closer to JTA 1.3 then we should change the change log in Jakarta Transactions too?

Perhaps we could leave the JTA 1.2 changelog with the old hyphenation (so JTA 1.2 style) and add a new item in changelog 2 to mention what was decided for Jakarta Transactions.

Maybe it's too much though and we would be as well to make the change in the JTA 1.2 changelog as JTA 1.3 did.

So there are three options:
1. Don't change the hyphenation in JTA 1.2 changelog as was updated in JTA 1.3. This has the negative that the cases miss searching the document for when the change was made but doesn't change the changelog for JTA 1.2 (but does change it when comparing to JTA 1.3...).
2. Change the hyphenation in JTA 1.2 changelog as was updated in JTA 1.3.
3. Add a new changelog to Jakarta Transactions 2.0.0 confirming that the wording of onephase-optimized was changed to one-phase optimized in JTA 1.3 and leave the JTA 1.2 changelog as it appeared in JTA 1.2

Does anyone have any preference? Currently it is in the state of "1" above.