Re: [jta-dev] Spec document - link or reference to Jakarta Persistence

Thanks Markus. I think it sounds useful. If there are no objections please can you report as an issue in GitHub? Perhaps the relationship would be as well to report for the Jakarta Persistence project [1] too in case there is a relevant part of their spec that could be updated as well?

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jpa/contact