Re: [jstl-dev] JSTL Jakarta EE9 Status

I created the 2.0.0 release record here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jstl/releases/2.0.0

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 8:22 PM Paul Nicolucci <pnicolucci@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to reach out to the other committers here and let everyone know that we have the following git issue for tracking status of our project's move to the Jakarta namespace:  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/42

I have not heard any discussion regarding JSTL containing anything other than the Jakarta rename so I'll take the first action here and open up the Release Record for JSTL 2.0.

If there are any objections to this let me know.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Back to the top