Re: [jsp-dev] Pages 4.0 M2 Release

Hi,

I'll look at getting an M2 released today.

We currently have one open issue that may require further changes and I am currently seeing ~20 TCK failures when running against Tomcat but I haven't dug into any of those yet.

Given the above, I think M2 is more appropriate than RC1 as further changes may be required.

My aim is to resolve all of the above and be in a position to provide an RC1 sooner rather than later.

Mark