Re: [jsp-dev] Discussion on deprecating the ErrorData constructor without a queryString parameter

On 09/10/2023 11:07, Paul Nicolucci via jsp-dev wrote:

Why don't we keep both constructors if null is perfectly valid for the queryString?

Good question. I was probably thinking in terms of replacing the old constructor with the new one.

Since queryString looks to be the only optional value passed to ErrorData, I can see the benefit in keeping the existing constructor.

If no other opinions are expressed, we can remove the deprecation in a week or so.

Mark

Back to the top