[jsp-dev] Pages test failures during EE 10 Platform TCK testing with GlassFish 7

Hi,

Can advise if the Pages test failures [1] are implementation bugs or if the Platform TCK tests need updating.  The two failures are:

  1.  Cannot find symbol HttpUtils in basicSSL.jsp [2] (see full failure in [3]).
  2. ClassCastException: class org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextWrapper cannot be cast to class org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextImpl (org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextWrapper and org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ELContextImpl are in unnamed module (see full failure in [4]).  Please let me know if the source jsp/tag references are needed for this failure.  I included a list of the files in the deployment via [4] and will respond with source links if they are needed.

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-10.0-TCK-results#date--2022-05-03
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/integration/sec/secbasicssl/basicSSL.jsp#L53