Re: [jsp-dev] From Dmitri (member of "Jakarta EE Platform", "Jakarta EE NoSQL", "Jakarta EE Tutorial" groups).

On 23/08/2021 19:11, Dmitri Cerkas wrote:

Done. "Pull Request" opened. Let me know if you like it - now images are dynamic.

Thanks. They look good.

Viewing "Jakarta Server Pages Specification" I noticed that blocks of source-code have not tooltips at right-top corner when mouse-pointer is on the block (see, for example, "Jakarta Platform Specification" and others). If you want I can implement it.

As always, PRs welcome.

Mark

Thank you,
Dmitri.